Balsamic Green Bean and Potato Salad
Share this recipe with others: Tweet
Prep: 10 min. • Cook: 15 min. • Serves: 4
- 2 c. Biggins® potatoes, scrubbed, peeled and cubed
- 2 c. green beans, trimmed and sliced
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 ½ tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- Juice of ½ of a lemon
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- ½ tsp. sugar
- ¼ tsp. Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 tsp. dried basil
Fill a large saucepan with water and season with salt. Add the potatoes,bring to a boil and cook until the potatoes are tender, 10-12 minutes. Add the green beans and cook for an additional 3-5 minutes. Drain and let stand.
While potatoes are cooking, in a large bowl, combine the oil, vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, mustard, salt, pepper and basil and whisk until combined.
Toss the potatoes and beans with the dressing to coat and refrigerate or serve warm.