Columbian Style Potatoes
Share this recipe with others: Tweet
Prep: 10 min. • Cook: 17 min. • Serves: 4-6
- 1 ¾ lbs. Biggins® potatoes, scrubbed, peeled and cubed
- 2 tbsp. light zesty Italian dressing
- 5 green onions, cut into ½-inch lengths, or ⅓ c. onions, chopped
- 1 can (14 oz.), diced tomatoes
- ½ c. light sour cream
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- ¾ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. dried oregano leaves
Boil potatoes and salt in saucepan until fork-tender, about 14-17 minutes. Drain and cover to keep warm.
While potatoes are cooking, prepare sauce. In a large skillet, heat dressing on medium-high heat. Add the onions; cook and stir 5 minutes or until onions are tender. Reduce heat to medium-low. Add tomatoes, sour cream and seasonings; stir until well blended and mixture is warm.
Pour sauce over warm potatoes and toss. Serve hot.