Roasted Herbed Potatoes
Share this recipe with others: Tweet
Prep: 10 min. • Cook: 25 min. • Serves: 4
- 1 ¾ lbs. Biggins® potatoes, scrubbed, peeled and cubed
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp. chopped cilantro (or 1 tsp. dried oregano)
- 1 tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped (or 1 tsp. dried parsley)
- 1 tbsp. chopped chives or onion
Preheat oven to 375-degrees.
Toss potatoes with olive oil, garlic, and salt and pepper, to taste. If using dry herbs, add them at this time.
Place in a small roasting dish and roast until cooked through and golden brown.
Remove from oven and immediately fold in fresh herbs.